- CANDY☆TRAP ships both locally and worldwide.
- Clothing items are made to order which means that your order will start being cut and sewn with human hands and made especially for you once your order is placed. Because of this, it takes a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Clothing items usually take about 1 to 2 weeks to be made and processed.
- Accessory and jewelry products are usually ready to ship and will take about 2 to 3 business days to be processed until they are shipped.
- Once the order is shipped, most domestic USA orders take anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service.
- International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 to 6 weeks.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Shipping cost depends on your chosen delivery method at checkout and country. The full price will be displayed at checkout.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
If there's a problem with your order, please let me know! There is no shame in reaching out to me! Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org most preferably! I might not answer right away, but I do customer service and mail runs during my work hours which is Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Order taking too long? My deepest apologies! Please keep in mind that once the order has shipped, I am now depending on the 3rd party, most likely USPS, to properly deliver the order to you. I can't make the order go any quicker, but here's a time frame to help you decide on when to contact me:
- After you order, it takes no more than 1 to 2 weeks to ship out. If it takes longer than that, that could mean that it is a busy period (eg. high-volume times such as Christmas, Black Friday, product launches, or other sales). Your patience is much appreciated while your package takes it's time to reach you.
- Your order will come with a tracking number in the shipping confirmation email that gets sent out when I ship.
- If it takes more than two weeks, then let please let me know and we can work on a solution together. Please reach out to email@example.com with your order number and information.
- Something missing from your order or you only received one of your items? Some items may be shipped separately. Each takes a different length of time to be made and shipped. Due to this, your order may arrive in separate shipments.
- Sent the wrong address? We all make mistakes! If you noticed that you sent me the wrong address, please tell me right away, specifically, tell me before I ship, so I could correct it! If you let me know after I ship, then I am sincerely sorry, there's nothing I could really do about that other than give you a discount code for rebuying the products, but I've been selling since 2018, and that's never happened!
- Something came damaged? This is something that rarely happens, but if it does, please let me know! I could send a replacement if the damage is really bad! This again is some troubles between the third party, being the shipping provider. I send no damaged products.
- More? These are some problems that could happen coming from the top of my head! But if you have a concern or would like to reach out to me for a problem with your order, please do message me, through my gmail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the Contact page here! Thank you for reading!
- When do you respond to emails and customer questions? My work hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. I do not respond to emails on the weekends. This is a one woman owned business, I am the only one working on everything so I greatly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding! Please reach out to email@example.com with your inquiries and I will get back to you as soon as I am able to during my working hours and days. Thank you!
- Where can customers can track their orders? Your order will come with a tracking number in the shipping confirmation email that gets sent out when I ship.
- Is it possible to cancel an order after it has been placed? Unfortunately once an order is placed, I am unable to cancel it so please be sure to double check and make sure that all of your information is correct before placing your order.
- What if I need to modify my order? If you would like to add items to your existing order, please place an additional order. I do not store your payment information, so I am unable to change the order.
- If the customer receives only part of the whole order, what should be done? Some items may be shipped separately. Each takes a different length of time to be made and shipped. Due to this, your order may arrive in separate shipments. Please refer to the Returns and Refunds section for more information.
- Customs fees and/or taxes for international orders: Please be aware that I do not collect VAT on the time of sale, therefore customers within the EU may have to pay additional fees to receive their packages from customs officials (similar to duty and import fees).
- How do I take care of clothing items? Once you receive your brand new order, it is recommended to wash them first before wearing. Apparel can be machine-washed cold with like colors, without bleach. Do not dry-clean or tumble-dry the apparel. You can iron it with a low heat setting.
- When is your next promotion or in-person event? Please follow CANDY☆TRAP on Instagram to stay up to date on any upcoming events! That is also where I usually share more updates!